Bannon Auctioneers & Valuers was established in January 2006.
The office is in the well known landmark building which in the past operated as a public house under the ownership of the Gogan Family for approximately 100 years on the Main Street in Dunshaughlin.
The Bannon Family is a long established family of the Dunshaughlin area and equally as well known. The company is primarily involved in residential and development land sales and John Bannon B.Sc (Director) is the Broker / Owner of the company. John comes with the experience gained from working as an Agent in RE/MAX Royal County Estate Agents in Navan for over five years. From his in-depth local knowledge and his experience of working in the property business places him in a great position to advise vendors, purchasers and investors on the acquisition / disposal of all types of property.
We can offer our clients a professional service in all of the following areas:
- RESIDENTIAL SALES & LETTINGS
- NEW HOMES
- COMMERCIAL SALES & LETTINGS
- AGRICULTURAL LAND SALES & LETTINGS
- DEVELOPMENT LAND SALES & ADVICE
As a Member Firm of the SCSI and M.I.P.A.V, we can assure our clients that qualified, professional Agents will guide them through every aspect of their property transaction.
- Our commitment is to bring to clients a seamless and professional service.
- Our aim is to personally exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Our Agents can be contacted out of office hours and at weekends.
WHEN YOU LIST YOUR PROPERTY WITH US WE WILL:
- Help you determine the best selling price for your home for the current market.
- Advise you what to do to your home to get it into sale condition.
- Develop a strategy to show your home to potential purchasers.
- Produce a full colour brochure on your property.
- Upload your property to www.bannonauctioneers.ie
- Upload your property to the hugely popular www.daft.ie
- The Myhome.ie website is optional and subject to an extra cost.
- Feature your property in the window & office displays.
- Promptly advise you of changes in the market climate.
- Present all offers to you promptly and assist you in evaluating them.
- Monitor progress towards closing when a contract is accepted.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the settlement process.
- Stay in contact with the buying agent to make sure things are proceeding smoothly.