BER C1, For Sale by Private Tender €350,000.0 - Private Home
For Sale By Private Treaty, Kiltale, Dunsany,MEATH
Trim 7 miles, Dunboyne 12 miles,Dunshaughlin 5 miles,Dublin City 20 miles
Price Region: AMV €350,000
Absolutely stunning 5 bedroom detached house c 2750 sqft and Conservatory set on c.1/2 acre of mature gardens built only 9 years ago.This house is in pristine condition throughout with attention to detail and quality of fittings paramount at every turn. Accommodation consists of 5 bedrooms Master bedroom ensuite. The spacious, bright kitchen including dining area and sunroom overlooks the large back garden which is also accessed from the sunroom. In addition to this the sitting room with natural fire- offers excellent space and comfort.
Located in Kiltale just 30 minutes from Dublin City and Airport. Built to the highest specifications, with a quality of finish and attention to detail that sets it apart, this family residence provides every facility for comfortable living.
- Patio area to rear and enjoys a large sun drenched southwest facing back garden for those long and lazy summer evenings.
- The property offers complete privacy
- 111 Bus Eireann to Dublin city just a short distance away
- Bracestown park and ride train station only 15 minutes away
- 2 rooms ensuite
- Outstanding family home with every comfort provided.
- The property’s location in Kiltale adds to its attraction providing all facilities one would expect in a country village such as school, church,shop,GAA grounds,running track, and club houses.
Viewing is highly recommended
- The property is presented in pristine order throughout
- Beautiful tiled floors
- Security system with alarms, outdoor lighting.
- Large back yard area suitable for work shop with necessary planning
- Conservatory to the rear
- Mixture of Hardwood and tiled floors throughout
- Solid wood Kitchen with marble worktops
- Less than 30 minutes to Airport and easy commute to Dublin City Centre
- Entrance Hall (5.50m x 2.1m) Tilled floor, Alarm point, feature Oak stairs, coving under stairs storage.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (6.84m x 4.58m) Built in kitchen, marble work tops wall and floor units including electric oven/hob and extractor fan. Tilled between units and tilled floor covering.
- Family Room (5.79m x 3.92m) Semi Solid wooden floor covering. TV points and coving
- Sun Room (4.27m x 4.28 m) Tiled floor covering. Reset lights points double doors to back garden.
- Sitting Room (5.36m x 4.2m) Wooden floors feature risen fire place cast iron inset with pine surround. Reset lighting, coving, TV points.
- Guest W.C. (2.99 m x 0.99 m)
- Landing (6.00 m x 1.00 m) Solid wood floor
- Master Bedroom (7.46m x 4.45m) Solid wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- En-suite Fully tiled, mains shower & wc.
- Bathroom (2.27m x 2.03m) Mains pumper shower & hot press
- Bedroom 2 (4.58m x 4.90m). Wooden floor, built in storage shelves.
- En-suite Fully tiled, mains shower & wc.
- Bedroom 3 (4.50m x 3.24 m) Solid wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (4.43m x 6.5m) Solid wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 5 (6.5 m x 3.28 m) Solid wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (4.5m x 2m) Tiled floor and wall also double sink unit Bath, wc, whb.
- Utility (2.99m x 3.54m) Tilled floor covering. Built in floor and walled units plumbed for washing machine & Dryer. Door to back garden.
- Large back yard area suitable for work shop with necessary planning.
- The gardens are carefully manicured and presented. Enjoys a large sun drenched southwest facing back garden for those long and lazy summer evenings.
- Group water scheme
- Private sewage
- Gardens are located to rear & front of house.
- Laid out with lawns offering wonderful play areas for children.
From Dublin take the M3 Motorway and exit at Junction 6. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the R125 (signposted Kilcock). At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the R154 (signposted Trim/Kilcock). Continue on this road and once you pass Teagasc, take the next turn left. The property is a short distance down this road see directional and for sale sign.The property is located on the right hand side.
From Trim Take the R154 towards Dublin for aprox. 7km,pass the petrol station on the right in Kiltale take the next right ,pass school and church and the property is on the right hand sign.
The above particulars are issued by Bannon Auctioneers & Valuers Ltd on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through them. Every care is taken in preparing particulars that are issued for guidance only and firm do not hold themselves responsible for any inaccuracies.
If thinking of selling please call for a free valuation