For Sale by Private Tender €550,000.0 - 5 Bedroom Family Home, Private Home
BY PRIVATE TREATY
Leshamstown, Dunsany Road, Drumree, Co. Meath
Magnificent Detached house off 3000 Sq ft on C.75 Acre of beautiful gardens.
Price : €550,000
This house is located in the mature suburb of Leshamstown area just one kilometre outside the village of Dunshaughlin, 25 minutes from the Airport and beside the M3 motorway on a large corner site five minutes from the renowned Killeen Castle golf resort. A very impressive home with gravel avenue beautifully landscaped gardens with a natural boundary of mature trees and accessed by lovely tall wooden gates. It is a delightful family home in an excellent location and in terrific condition. The spacious accommodation comprises: Reception Hall, lounge, Kitchen/Dining room second reception room, Utility Room, 5 Bedrooms(2 En- Suite), and family Bathroom.Downstairs WC Separate office and detached garage.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Anne Bannon 087 2318677
THE HOUSE IS MAINS WATER AND SEWAGE AND HAS HI SPEED FIBRE BROADBAND.THE HOUSE HAS A CONDENSOR OIL FIRED HEATIN
Entrance Hall with solid Oak floor. Lots of natural light with feature alcove.
RECEPTION ROOM 6.4m X 3.7m
Beautifully proportioned lounge with solid Oak flooring and bay window.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM 6 m X 4.8m
This room has wonderful high vaulted ceiling with velux windows providing lots of natural light, solid Oak floors and feature fireplace.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 3.4 m X 2.4m
Lovely Kitchen / dining room with integrated appliances and Oil fired Stanley Cooker. Lots of cupboards, storage and double patio doors opening out to the front lawn. Oak Floor
UTILITY ROOM/DOWNSTAIRS WC
Generous utility room with lots of work surfaces, sink plumbed for washer, Drier
BEDROOM 1 3.9m X 2.7m
This is a lovely room could also be used as a study or office. Wooden floor.
BEDROOM 2 3.9m X 2.8m
Lovely double bedroom with built in wall to wall slide robes. Wood Floor.
Ensuite fully tiled , Wc Whb with electric power shower
Large bright bedroom with two windows, wooden floor. Shares a bathroom with bedroom four
JACK & JILL BATH/SHOWERROOM 2.1m X 3m
Fully tiled with WC full Jaccuzi bath with wood paneling. Power Shower
BEDROOM 4 4.8m X 4.2m
Double bedroom with wooden floor.and shares Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom three.
BEDROOM 5 Master bedroom 4.8 X 4.7
Lovely bedroom with magnificent full bathroom ensuite , bath, separate shower, whb and WC Power shower fully tiled with feature mirror.
ENSUITE/BATHROOM 3.6m X 2.5m
Bath, WC, whb, separate shower cabinet with power shower. Exquisite tiling with feature mirror.
Detached Garage:8.38 x 3.49
Spacious large garage with double glazed windows, wall shelving, storage units, w.c., w.h.b., lights and electrical sockets.
- Walking distance to excellent primary & secondary schools, primary GaelScoil, and local shops / boutiques / restaurants.
- Large bright reception rooms with attractive glass panel entrance doors.
- Modern spacious kitchen with beautiful fitted “Shaker” style units and integrated stainless steel appliances.
- Solid timber flooring, doors, and dental plaster ceilings.
- 9’ high ceilings throughout.
- Double glazing and PVC soft fits.
- Recent upgrade on wall and roof ceiling insulation.
- Property accessed through private gateway and long circular driveway with ample parking.
- Short commute to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin City centre, and Dublin Airport. Easy access to Boyne Valley tourist routes, Hill of Tara and prestigious golf courses.
- Four double bedrooms; two en suites; one family bathroom; one external w.c.; large detached double garage; secure dog kennel / pen enclosure.
- Separate outbuilding
- Extremely private
- High speed fibre broadband.
- The house has an oil fired condenser heating system and is fitted with a mains water softner system.
- There is a separate office with electricity Wifi etc.
Facilities / Services
- Mains water
- Telephone and broadband
- Main sewer
- Piped Gas Central Heating
- Fully Alarmed
- Footpath access to Dunshaughlin Town
- Reliable / frequent bus routes. Commuter train from Dunboyne to/from Dublin City centre.
Property is on the Dunsany Road 1 km from Dunshaughlin Town. From Dublin take the M3 motorway take exit 6 follow signs for Dunshaughlin Town. Before entering Dunshaughlin Town, take left on roundabout signed Dunsany. Travel over the M3 motorway and property is the eight house on left indicated by the agents sign.
Incl in sale. Tbc
Integrated appliances, light fittings, carpets and blinds other furniture/kitchen units and appliances depending on offer.
Agent – Anne Bannon – 087 2318677
The above particulars are issued by Bannon Auctioneers on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through them. Every care is taken in preparing particulars that are issued for guidance only and firm do not hold themselves responsible for any inaccuracies.